Save Time, Stand Out and Stay Up-to-Date with Social Media
Your store is awesome. Completely stocked. Well-organized. Clean as a whistle. A great team at the ready. But when it comes time to market, it's hard to find the time, let alone the creativity, to get it done properly.
Do these scenarios sound familiar?
- It's 1:00 am. You finally sit down to create those daunting social media posts for the next day. And you. Are. Exhausted. There is zero creativity left after a long day.
- Your new shipment has arrived! Hooray! But it feels like your customers aren't interested because your post about it is not getting any Likes and engagement. Feeling disappointed, you wonder if social media is worth your time, energy, and money.
- You did it. You set up your Facebook Ad campaign for the anticipated event or sale. But something's not working! Between frustrations of Facebook not loading, hard-to-find updates, and a myriad of seemingly unsolvable issues, you're ready to throw your computer out the window with a resounding scream.
I've been there. Many, many times! When I started marketing on social media a decade ago, there was no training to help me through those frustrating times. I had to figure it out on my own. But after months of trying and testing, some amazing press pick-up results surfaced on a project I was spearheading and I realized then, that social media was going to change the way we market businesses forever.
I'm Crystal Vilkaitis; international social media speaker, trainer and founder of Social Edge. I understand your business because I've worked exclusively with retailers since 2010.
Here is what I know to be true for retailers:
- Time is valuable. Main Street retailers wear more hats than I can count. It's hard enough to keep the day-to-day operations running without the stress of finding your place in the social stratosphere. The feeling that there are just not enough hours in the day is a common one.
- Social Media is one of the best tools with which to market your business. It's where your customers are spending their time every single day. You can show up in front of your customers while they wait in lines, are on their lunch break or even when they're just waking up. Isn't that exciting?! And maybe a little creepy. 🙂
- Social can be simple. Once a Social Edge (SE) Insider, your social media marketing will be quicker, easier, and much less of a headache. (We've got the testimonials to prove it!)
Who Should Become an SE Insider?
SE Insiders are typically store owners, marketing managers, social media-savvy employees and anyone who is too busy to sift through tons of how-to, outdated, online tutorials to find the right way to market their store and products on social media.
As an SE Insider, you have access to:
- Bite-size social media training (built exclusively for retail stores) that focuses on increasing reach, engagement, and traffic.
- Updated, retail-relevant training videos with topics like:
- 6 Steps to a Profitable Social Strategy
- How to Build a Loyal Social Media Audience
- 5 Ways You're Sabotaging Your Business on Social Media
- Social media training, strategies, tools, and changes - things that work TODAY to keep you relevant and up-to-date.
- Social media content ideas for those times you just don't feel creative.
- An eager, relatable support team to walk you through those times you're feeling stuck. We won't just point you to a policy or an outdated webpage. (Psst...We're online M-F, 9-5 PST and answer as quickly as possible.)
- The Insider Dashboard with additional video training, checklists and templates to keep your social marketing organized and efficient.
- The Facebook and Instagram Ads Masterclass; a complete how-to training for retailers on utilizing and maximizing ads.
Check out this real example of how SE Team Member Pauline interacts with and responds to our valued customers:
Plus, we've tagged all questions since the beginning of 2018 so that SE Insiders have access to a bank of knowledge and helpful answers. (And you have access to anything asked since Social Edge Insiders launched in the fall of 2012.)
We've got your back. There are no stupid questions! And if we don't know the answer in this ever-changing world of social, we're happy to find the answer for you.
Who Should Become an SE Insider?
You should become an SE Insider if:
- You love your store, customers, and staff.
- You need help marketing on social media and are committed to implementing what you learn.
- You won't give up. Patience is critical with social media marketing. Some things work (and work quickly) and others take more time.
- You want to save time on post and ad creation but understand it takes some effort. Completely automated social media does not produce sales and it's not what we teach to our SE Insiders.
- You are ready to invest in training to take your social media to the next level.
- Social to Sale students! This is your next step.
You shouldn't become an SE Insider if:
- You stressfully say, "I don't have time" ....all of the time. We all have the same 24 hours in a day. I strongly believe that we can accomplish anything that you put your heart and mind to. It's easy to say you don't have time to market on social media; it's an easy thing to push to the back burner. But it's one of the most powerful marketing tools of our time. You need to make time for it.
- You don't believe social media really works. We're not here to convince you that social media works. We're here to help you leverage it and grow your business.
Are you ready to join this awesome group of retailers who successfully market their stores using social media? Get energized and inspired as an SE Insider!
SE Insider Annual Value
- Ongoing training, social media strategies, tools, and updates: $6,000
- At-the-ready support team to quickly answer those tear-your-hair-out questions: Priceless! But let's say $3,000
- SE Insider Dashboard with additional training and resources: $2,500
- Social media content ideas organized by month (over 350 of them!): $1,800
- Weekly bite-size social media tips and the SE Insider Bulletin (sharing the tools and stories we're loving in social media at the moment): $1,300
- Monthly SE Insider Newsletter to keep you connected with Crystal, the SE Team and the SE Insider community, with can't-miss social media updates, links to popular Facebook group questions and convos, and reminders of live Q&A sessions
Total Value: $14,600
Your Investment: $997/year or $97/month
To join, you need to go through Social to Sale first. If you have, click here to contact us and we'll send you the Join Insider Link. If you haven't gone through Social to Sale, click here to learn more.
Once you join, you'll get an email that includes your login information. Please fully read and retain that email for instructions on how to get started with New Member Orientation and join our highly acclaimed Facebook group.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re on the fence or if other social media training programs have left you skeptical, I want to give you every chance possible to experience what it's like as an SE Insider with absolute confidence. That’s why I’m giving you a full 30 days to explore, absorb, and implement all that SE Insider has to offer. If it doesn't live up to your expectations, let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your total cost. No questions asked. Click here to learn more about our Terms of Service.
Hear From Other SE Insiders:
Hear from Susie @ Casa de Luca:
"I’ve come a long way. You gave me a direction for what to do with my social media and gave me confidence when it comes to marketing online. Even doing little things I learned in Social Edge gave me big results. I was hesitant on becoming an Insider, but I’m so glad I did. It’s been more than worth the investment. Thank you." - Susie, Store Owner / Casa de Luca
Hear from Kristin @ Anna's Flowers:
"Being an SE Insider has helped considerably with marketing our Austin, TX jewelry store. In this brief time, we have gone from very little marketing to an amazing array of strategies. The online tutorials are available for easy access and Crystal and her team is very fastidious in answering online questions. She is a young professional who “gets” the future social media world and we give her an A+ for her knowledge and professionalism." - Tamara & Brian Hoover, Owners / Avant-Garde Jewelers
Ready to Become an Insider?
Exclusive membership to the Social Edge Insiders Community is only $97/month or $997/year. Sign up for a year and receive 2 months FREE!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee.